Flax is among the most popular food choices for vegetarians seeking to get a vegan source of omega 3 fatty acids. The problem is that the omega 3 fat in flax (alpha-linolenic acid) is not very bio-active, and does not readily convert into EPA- the bioactive form of omega 3 fats found in fish oil. Ahiflower contains a potent dose of stearidonic acid, which converts into EPA up to 400% more efficiently than flax! This provides vegetarians a superior source of omega 3’s.
- Up To 400% More Efficient Omega-3 EPA Conversion Than Flax Oil*
- Balanced Omega-3+6+9 Source From A Single Plant
- Contains GLA Naturally,
- Not Found In Fish, Flax, Or Algal Oils
- Clean Aroma And Taste, No Fishy Burps!
- Vegan, Non-gmo, Traceable, Sustainable & Pure, Kosher & Halal Approved